Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fruit & Veg Delivery

My neck was still a bit stiff this morning, but not as bad as yesterday. I decided to take the day off the gym though, just to be on the safe side. It was a lovely morning, so I went for a walk with Rob and TJ. When I got home I tried to do a little bit of weeding, but that aggravated my neck, so I settled for trimming our front hedge. That took a while and it was fairly light work so it was quite late by the time I had breakfast. I always find gardening thirsty work, so I had a banana and peach smoothie, with a couple of crushed Oat Brits sprinkled in at the end (not pictured)

Feb 11 02

Because I had breakfast so late, and hadn’t done much in the way of exercise, I didn’t really feel like having any lunch. I had a snack mid-afternoon and that kept me going until dinner.

Late in the afternoon our fruit and veg delivery arrived

Feb 14 02

Looking forward to trying that pineapple!

Rob sent me a text when he arrived at the train station so TJ and I walked down to meet him. We sat in the sun for a bit when we got home, then I made a stir-fry using leftover roast chicken from Sunday night

Feb 14 03

The sugar snap peas from today’s delivery were delicious!

Off to spend the rest of the evening with my Valentine. See you tomorrow!

No comments: