Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday

After having a whey protein blend yesterday then complaining about my sore stomach, Kek asked 'Does it help if you have less? Maybe half a serve and mix it with something else for extra protein?' I thought that was a great idea, so went to her Good Food blog to see if there was anything there I could use. I spotted her protein ice cream and decided to have a go at that. Verdict? Tastes good and not as much bloating, yay!

Today's food
M1: nectarine and cinnamon protein pancake, yoghurt, flax oil
M2: venison sausage, vege sticks, walnuts
M3: spicy almond chicken, cabbage, zucchini
train, day 2 (workout drinks)
M4: kangaroo patty, sweet potato, salad
M5: prawns, wholemeal pasta, eggplant, capsicum, tomato
M6: choc protein ice cream, raspberries

I will lose 10kg by 31 December

No comments: