Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday

Last week I broke my glasses. It had been five years since my last eye check so today I went in and had my eyes tested and looked at some new frames. In the past I haven't enjoyed choosing new frames because A) the frames don't have prescription lenses so when you try them on you can't actually 'see' what you look like unless you get really close to the mirror, and B) there are so many frames to choose from it can take forever to find a pair you like (especially when you're like me and turn to mush when there are too many choices). Today was no different in that I still had to get really close to the mirror, but the frames I ended up with were the second pair I was shown - yay!

No training today so Rob kindly did some dry needling on my erector spinae, which were very tight after my sore lower back episode. Feeling better already.

Today's food
M1 protein shake, muesli, eggs
walk TJ
M2 spicy peanut chicken, zucchini, bok choy
M3 chicken salad, nuts
M4 kangaroo patty, sweet potato, mashed cauliflower
M5 fish, sweet potato, salad

I will lose 10kg by 31 December

No comments: