Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Luck!

First of all I would like to say good luck to my sister Tash, who is running her first half-marathon this weekend. Hope it all goes well - wish I could be there to cheer you on!

I'd also like to say good luck to those who are competing in the All Female show this weekend. Enjoy your time on stage after all the hard work you've put in.

Friday's food and exercise

Got up early this morning to walk TJ with Rob. It was freezing! It turned out a beautiful day though and I ended up having a little nap on the couch in the sunshine this afternoon.

1pm toast topped with avocado, Thai tofu, tomato, sprouts and cucumber; cauliflower


and an apple


4pm coffee


4.30pm-5.30pm deadlifts, front squats, pull throughs, lunges, side planks

6.15pm kangaroo patty with tomato sauce and gherkin


followed by oven chips


and chocolate self-saucing pudding (steaming hot!)

(2 bowls)

That's it!

No comments: