Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday

Despite getting to bed just after 1am, I woke up fairly easily around 9am this morning. Started the day with coffee


Then sat outside and read Saturday's paper in the sunshine before making some food (two poached eggs on grilled portobello mushrooms, kangaroo sausage, baked beans and grilled tomato)


Later we took TJ for a walk to the park. We met a really cute 11-week-old whippet. It still hadn't learnt when to slow down when running, and kept crashing into my legs!

Once we got home I had another coffee


Then some cottage cheese with cocoa, stevia and almond butter


and a mandarin


while reading the Sunday paper.

Dinner was a stir-fry with garlic, chilli, curry powder, tofu, onion, red capsicum, zucchini, cabbage, tamari and peanut butter


I finished the day off with a hot chocolate made with cocoa, stevia and lactose-free milk


Quite a lot of milk today - think I was a bit dehydrated but didn't feel like having water.

I'm also still working on carb intake on 'off' days. I'm OK with legumes, veges and fruit as my main source of carbs for one day in a row (eg on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday), but doing it two days in a row (Saturday and Sunday) means I start to struggle by Sunday night. I get tired tired/grumpy/start craving sweets.

No comments: