Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

Work pants were noticeably looser today. Felt a bit irritable first this morning though so think I still need to play around with carbs on my non-training day.

Today's food and exercise:

2pm toast spread with avocado and topped with chicken, tomato, cucumber and sprouts; cauliflower; apple; fish oil.

6pm train back and biceps

7pm Grill'd sweet chilli chicken burger (gluten-free bun, grilled chicken breast, beetroot, shredded carrot, salad, relish, sweet chilli mayo); cherries

10pm two crumpets with butter and golden syrup (I managed to put away the rest of the pack - a first for me and bread at night time!), fruit salad (pineapple, banana, mandarin, apple) topped with Greek yoghurt and pomegranate seeds; kangaroo sausages with tomato sauce and mustard.

---

Am going to try watching less TV on 'school nights'. Once MasterChef is finished, that's it. No more staying up late watching the Lifestyle channel!

I'll also be working from home for the next six weeks, so will try and post some more pics of my food.

No comments: