Sunday, May 9, 2010

Saturday

Weight this morning was down 200g from last Saturday. Girth measurements were the same as last Saturday. Am happy with that since I ate a lot more than usual at the start of the week, and missing a training session yesterday.

For breakfast I had steel cut oats soaked overnight with raisins, then finished off this morning with milk and flax oil:

8May2010 005

Morning tea was a shake with milk, water and choc rice protein, and an apple:

4May2010 001

I had it on the way to having a second look at the house we are interested in. We had our first look at night time so I wanted to see what it was like during the day. Still keen!

When I got home I had a toasted sandwich with low-fat feta cheese, red onion, mushrooms, olives and pizza paste, plus some carrot and celery sticks, and some dried cranberries:

 8May2010 006

I had a small afternoon tea as Rob was hungry and wanted an early dinner. Just coffee with milk:

8May2010 001 

and half a large pear:

 29April2010 006

We’ve had a jar of korma paste sitting in the fridge for ages so tonight I made chicken korma. I had mine on steamed silverbeet and topped with coriander:

8May2010 002 

I had quite a lot of sauce left in the bottom of my bowl, so just added a bit of brown rice to soak it up:

8May2010 003 

Rob felt like having something sweet tonight. We had two open jars of tahini in the fridge (my bad), so he made Tab’s Tahini Balls. We didn’t have any LSA, so he rolled them in a mixture of almond meal and sesame seeds. They were very moreish. So I had two lots:

8May2010 004

Before bed I had an apple:

19April2010 004

No comments: