Weight up 200g since last weekend. Am happy with that as I haven't done anything except incidental exercise this week, and it's that time of the month. Food has been great - as per my post on Monday. Ended up going out for drinks and Japanese for our anniversary on Thursday.
So will continue in my current 'holding pattern' while I'm slammed with work. Plan for the next seven days is:
Breakfast: oats, fruit compote, reduced-fat Greek yoghurt, flax oil
Morning tea: coffee with milk; rice protein shake, fruit
Lunch: toasted sandwich with tomato paste, kale, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and mix of goat and swiss cheeses; vege sticks; fruit
Afternoon tea: rice protein shake with milk, fruit
Dinner (with fish oil and fruit):
* Sat – warm tuna pasta salad with tomato dressing
* Sun – barbecue beef buns, red onions, gherkins
* Mon – leftover barbecue beef, pasta, zucchini
* Tues – chilli beans and rice, silverbeet
* Wed – rich dark beef stew, brussels sprouts
* Thurs – chicken and vegetable soup, noodles
* Fri – out
Most of these are crockpot recipes that Rob will make.