Thursday, August 20, 2009

Relaaaxed

Went to the dentist today for a check and clean (not so relaxing) then popped into Rob's work and got a treatment from one of his students. An hour on my upper back and shoulders - very relaxing!!! My shoulders started feeling a bit stiff and sore after last week's exercise (I did swimming and skipping in addition to my weights workouts). I forgot that my upper body can't tolerate that much exercise, so am trying to make sure my energy expenditure workouts are mostly lower-body focussed from now on. On Wednesday I went to the new gym down the road and did a spin class, which I actually quite enjoyed. I'd do another one on Saturday except they are doing a big launch thingy and the classes won't be running to the usual schedule, so I might do skipping again. I have an old interval workout that combines skipping and mountain climbers. I might pull that out and give it a go - if my shoulders aren't too tired...

No comments: