Thursday, August 6, 2009

Plant Plans

So as you may have gathered from my post yesterday, I'm currently eating plant protein during the day and animal protein at night (as opposed to the last four years where I've eaten mostly animal protein). I like eating this way, there's less food prep, and given that we eat organic it's cheaper to eat plant-based meals than meat-based meals. My body seems to like it too, as my weight has slowly been going down. BUT, it still doesn't stop me from second-guessing myself. Today I started to do my meal plan for next week, and I kept changing my mind about what to have and when. What a waste of time! In the end I didn't make a plan at all - I'm going to wait until my fruit and vege box arrives tomorrow and let the contents dictate my meals for the week.

No comments: