Sunday, August 9, 2009

Measurements & Meal Plan

Measurements

Weight 66.1kg. Same as last week - OK considering I only got one workout and two walks in due to being sick. Am feeling better now and am really looking forward to getting back into the weights next week.

I've been avoiding foods containing dairy and gluten for the last four weeks or so, and my skin has been good, then late this week I had cheese, whey protein and oats all in the same day and my itchy rash came back. And because I had them all together, I don't know which caused the problem. So I'm going to go off them both again until my rash clears up then try having oats but no dairy and see how I get on.

Meal plan:
M1: Energy booster (blended not juiced) with rice protein
train
M2: quinoa with flax seeds and chocolate berrilicious sauce
M3: mexican beans with zucchini, mushroom, silverbeet, avocado and salsa
M4: hummus and raw veggies
M5: salad/stir-fry with animal protein and oil dressing/nut butter

Food prep
- chop kale and pears, make almond milk
- wash spinach
- slice zucchini, mushrooms, silverbeet
- make hummus, chop cauli and celery

No comments: