Sunday, August 2, 2009

Measurements and Meal Plan

Weight: 66kg

So even though I didn't get much exercise done this week, due to being sick, sticking to my meal plan means I've lost a kilo. Although some of that could be water weight, since no workout means no post workout meal (higher carb content); instead I substituted with protein powder, seeds and fruit.

So no changes for next week. I'll keep doing what I did this week: first four meals the same each day, a different dinner each day. Here's the plan (click to enlarge):



Food prep today for next week:
- make almond milk, wash and chop kale
- precook quinoa
- make soup
- hard boil eggs, make hummus, chop celery and cauli

I also made some chocolate peanut butter bars for Rob.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hiya Charlotte, thanks for your words of encouragement. You know how hard it gets at times hey!!

What is the application that you are using for ur meal planner?

xx

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Tara, no worries!
I use an excel template. You can find it here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/templates/TC101932511033.aspx?pid=CT101423511033