Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday

I've been wanting dinner really early the last couple of days then end up eating more before bed. So I increased the size of my breakfast again this morning. I'm working over the weekend so my schedule is going to be pretty much the same as usual.

6.15: lemon water with Combust

Exercise: Max Sets: Pull-ups followed by 25-minute walk

7.30: oats with cherries; gluten-free bread spread with Flora Pro-active and St Dalfour four-fruit spread

10.00: banana smoothie

12.00: eggplant, tomato and chickpea stew on gluten-free toast spread with Flora Pro-active

1.00-4.00: nap (didn't plan to sleep that long!)

4.30: fibre drink, pear, almonds

6.30: barley topped with Mexican tofu scramble (tofu, oregano, garlic, pepper, chilli, cumin, salsa, tomato, red pepper, grated zucchini, spring onions, coriander) and avocado; cauliflower

8.30: fibre drink, apple

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

That Mexican dish sounds delicious!