Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday

I've been feeling a bit nauseous when training on an empty stomach a couple of times this week. I had some Combust in my cupboard so added that to my lemon water this morning and that seemed to help. I've also ordered some BCAAs to have pre and post training as I don't want to lose any of the muscle I've worked so hard to build.

6.15: lemon water with Combust

Exercise: Sprint 8 followed by 25-minute walk with Rob and TJ

7.30: banana smoothie

8.30: oats with cherries; oat-bran toast spread with Flora Pro-active and St Dalfour four-fruit spread; Metamucil

11.00: fibre drink, apple, almonds

12.30: eggplant, tomato and chickpea stew on oat-bran toast spread with Flora Pro-active

3.30: fibre drink, apple, almonds

5.30: tofu curry with pumpkin and broccoli on a bed of barley

8.30-10.30: peach, bit more dinner, fruit spread and Flora Pro-active on oat-bran bread