Sunday, October 31, 2010

NOvember

I'm going to be joining Liz and a few others in picking a few things I wish to better myself in just for the month of November.

I want to break a bad habit I have of slobbing around in my exercise gear for the rest of the day while working from home (hey, it's a step up from pyjamas, but being in baggy clothes all day doesn't do wonders for my self esteem).

So NO dressing like a bag lady in November

My muscles are all starting to tighten up because I'm not doing enough in the way of stretching, foam rolling etc. If I continue this way I'll start to fall apart.

So NO skipping stretching in November

I've got a few social things on in November but I want to keep an eye on how much I'm drinking.

So NO more than 2 glasses of wine at any one time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,
Best with your November Nos! I am guilty as charged of the baggy not quite your PJs tracky daks when I'm at home - think this is a good one!
Cheers
Liz ;)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Liz!

Kathleen said...

Good luck with the alcohol resolution!