Monday, March 30, 2009

Easing back into it

Am feeling a bit better today. Had a relaxing weekend and a good sleep last night. I'm limiting myself to walking this week, and will introduce some bodyweight exercise next week if I feel up to it.

Food today:

Breakfast eggs with broccoli


Snack kangaroo sausage, almonds, Vital Greens (1/2 serve)


Lunch chicken stir-fry


Snack cottage cheese, walnuts, cinnamon, stevia, Vital Greens (1/2 serve).


Walk TJ to park

Dinner grilled barramundi, Rae's roast veges



My stomach doesn't quite know what to make of the cottage cheese. It was OK yesterday but today it gurgled and got a bit swollen and sore. Might try it with a lactase tablet (to help digest the lactose) tomorrow. Otherwise I will go back to non-dairy sources of protein.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You are braver than I am with the Vital Greens!!

Thanks for the tip re the paleo diet for athletes book. I will grab a copy this week :o)

Raechelle said...

Looks like a yummy day! Too bad about the cottage cheese, bit of a bummer.

Em said...

Yumi!
I hope the tummy settles down for you sweetie.
Em:)