Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Toy


When Rob started his Mixed Martial Arts training, he bought a sandbag to train with. It looks a bit like a gym bag, black with lots of handles on the outside to hold onto. It has a reinforced zip down the middle, which you can open up to add or remove filler bags. The filler bags are filled with sand, hence 'sandbag'. We have the 'advanced' size, which fits four 20lb filler bags and two 50lb filler bags, so you can have up to 180lbs (just over 80kg) in the bag. Rob finally got some sand today and filled up the 20lb bags, and I've found some ways I can use it:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooooo...the sandbags look like lots of fun! I just caught up on your blog and just wanted to say hi! Sounds like you are feeling better and I can completely relate...after I did two back to back shows and about 20 weeks of hard core dieting and training my body had HAD it with me. And I was exhausted and sleepy all the time - no motivation. Cranky.
Glad you took off the much needed time off.

Take care girl!
Jess

Stephanie Davis said...

oooh that looks fun.. in an exhausting kind of way!