Monday, March 16, 2009

New Plan

I've had the last three weeks off weight training because I've had no energy. Didn't even do any dog walking. Just walking to the post box tired me out. Am feeling better now and started back at the gym this morning. My plan is to do four days per week of weight training (upper/lower split). For cardio I'll start with 10 minutes of low-intensity work at the end of each weights session (no, it's not much but my energy levels are still pretty low). Am aiming to slowly drop some bodyfat over the next 12 weeks then decide what to do next.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My heart goes out to you. I was at the same position with my energy levels at the end of last year. It was horrible being so inactive.
Have you ever tried taking tyrosine?
I found it got me through my workouts really well. Musashi do it as a powder and nutra-life as a capsule.
Goodluck

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Michelle. I just checked and do have some tyrosine in my cupboard. Might give it a try on Thursday. Cheers, Charlotte