Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Puppy Dog Tails

Yesterday I trained legs in the morning and could feel stiffness start to set in before bed. Had sore hammies this morning, but nothing unbearable. Today was upper body and I wore my Skins top during and after, but by mid afternoon my upper back was getting stiff and I had to go and have a hot shower. Because I tire so quickly at the moment I definitely feel like I'm training at full intensity - I literally can't do another rep as I get to the end of a set. I am enjoying training again but am looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow.

On a brighter note, I got to spend some time with this little fella today. His name is Ollie and he's eight weeks old. I live next door to him and got to check in on him a couple of times today as his 'parents' couldn't be at home with him. His tail went mad when I walked in to see him. He is so tiny, about twice the size of my shoe!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness me - how CUTE is ollie!!!!!

Got legs tomorrow - YIKES!! Gotta love the leg workouts ;)

Keep going strong darls x

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute. I remember when Kevin was that small!
Look after yourself :)