Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sound Familiar?

• Feeling drained and exhausted
• Low blood pressure
• Hypoglycemia
• Food intolerances (things start bothering you that you never had problems with before)
• Only feeling energetic at night
• Postural hypotension (low blood pressure that falls further when standing, causing dizziness or fainting)
• Needing exercise to function (feeling exhausted prior to exercise, but normal after)
• Needing stimulants to function
• Slow metabolism
• Low body temperature
• Allergies and infections
• Chemical sensitivities
• Unexplained joint and muscle pain

Could you have adrenal fatigue?

8 comments:

KatieP said...

Um yes :)

Anonymous said...

BLOODY HELL - i think i was nodding yes to all those.....YIKES

Unknown said...

Don't want to really get into the details, but let me just say, its not a nice thing and it just grows if you don't hit it head on and do something about balancing things out. its a horid horid thing. Sorry girls just had to get that one off my chest

Unknown said...

Pretty much yes to all of them too.

Anonymous said...

Great article. I could tick a lot of those boxes but after my recent blood tests I know that my hormones and thyroid are all okay so thankfully it's not something I have to worry about.

It is becoming more common though and it just goes to show that you should never give up persuing a correct diagnosis if you know that something is going on.

Lia xxx

Anonymous said...

You would never guess what I got diagnosed with today Charlotte?

Charlotte Orr said...

Ugh, you poor thing. I think I had an undiagnosed case of it. Am finally feeling better now. Hopefully you will get it sorted out quickly - REST!

Anonymous said...

I'm at stage two and will be taking care of it over a six week period with the help of my naturopath. Apparently it's incredibly common amongst bodybuilders. :o)