Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two Weeks to Go

Last week was not fun. Rob came back from NZ. His dad's operation went well but Rob lost 4kg the week he was away (stress) and came back with the flu. I didn't get enough sleep as I was trying to do my work plus look after Rob, and nearly got sick myself. I woke up every morning with a sore throat but luckily nothing came of it. I managed to catch up on all my sleep over the weekend, and felt almost normal by yesterday. This morning I woke up before my alarm for the first time in ages, and actually feel positive and energetic today.

I feel a bit behind in terms of fat loss, but on the positive side, yesterday's pics show how much muscle I've gained over the last 12 months (and managed to retain while prepping).



These next two weeks are going to be a challenge, but I think I work best under pressure. Bring it on!

6 comments:

Kek said...

You've added some nice width there, Charlotte. Can't wait to see you all tanned and pumped! :o)

Splice said...

I can see the improvements, fantastic, you have nothing to worry about Charlotte :-) you look great!!!
Deb xx

Magda said...

Wow Charlotte. Thats impressive.
:-) Magda

Unknown said...

You've made some great changes there. Well done!

RaeC said...

You have had some fantastic growth Ms Charlotte... well done!! xxx

Lisa said...

You look super lean Charlotte, and very carb tolerant!