Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Progress Pics

But not of me :-)

While thinking of my hubby today I was looking through my pics. Realised I had two of him taken in August, three years apart.

He is probably 5-10kg lighter in this year's pic. He does weights a lot less now (only a couple of times a week in the gym as opposed to four or five) but does about 10-12 hours a week of Mixed Martial Arts training (which he loves). All going well with his dad, he will be competing at Jiu Jitsu nationals in October.

August 2005


August 2008

4 comments:

Splice said...

Wow! What a difference, he looks great :-)

Raechelle said...

I'd say the mixed martial arts agrees with him! Sounds like fun too!

ss2306 said...

WOW - what a hunky hubby!

LizN said...

Charlotte, your hubby looks great - what a good looking family you two make :) I'm sure the dogs look good too!
Hugs
Liz;)