Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing Games

Weight/fat loss has been going well but I've been feeling tired a lot. So am doing a little experiment. For the next couple of weeks I'm going to eat high carb/low fat and see how I feel, and what my results do.

walk
B: egg whites, veges, oats, fruit, fish oil
S: protein powder, yoghurt, fruit, Vital Greens, fish oil
L: leftover protein and veg from dinner the night before, legumes, fish oil
S: protein powder, yoghurt, fruit, Vital Greens, fish oil
train
D: lean protein, veg, starch, fruit, fish oil

Although I'm really enjoying eating yoghurt again, I'm still not sure about my reaction to it: my feet have been a bit rashy, and I've been feeling a bit tired after eating it, so if there's any tweaking to be done, that will be the first thing to change.

In terms of head space, I'm feeling more relaxed than I have for a while. Am glad I got the meat delivery and am looking forward to seeing what I get in my fruit and vege box tomorrow.

No comments: