Saturday, September 5, 2009

Measurements and Meeting

Measurements
Weight 64.1kg (down 0.7kg), with almost all tape measurements down. I think the change in schedule (walking the dog first thing in the morning instead of the afternoon), and the slight change to my food plan as a result, has worked really well. So I'll keep on doing what I'm doing.

Meeting
Today I met up with Michelle Koen, who is visiting from Adelaide. We picked up lunch from Habib Wholefoods on Flinders St (I got a morrocan chickpea salad, Michelle got a vegetable frittata with pumpkin seeds) and took it down to South Bank and sat by the river in the sun to eat and chat. We talked food, comp prep, training, travel and work.

Michelle, it was great to meet you in person, and I found out where you can get those edamame beans in Australia: The Cruelty Free Shop

3 comments:

Stephanie Davis said...

Hi Charlotte. thanks for your comment yesterday- just what I needed to boost my confidence in the eating habits ive worked so hard to build up.
loving the look of your blog lately; have a great sunday xx

Michelle said...

Good work on your measurements. It was great to meet up with yesterday. We must have both had the edame on our minds. I crawled Chinatown for them but the best I got where roasted broad beans.
I'm gonna give these a go and maybe try roasting some of my own too.

ss2306 said...

Fabulous work Charlotte.

It's inspiring!