Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged!

Four dishes I like to cook:
I love cooking so this one is hard for me. I especially enjoy cooking for other people - it gives me great pleasure to see someone enjoying something I've made.
1. whole fillet of beef marinated overnight with red wine, mustard & garlic - great for dinner parties/BBQs
2. garlic chicken (marinated with garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lots of coriander) - another great BBQ food and great for dieting too.
3. basil beef (Thai stir-fry with beef strips, onion, red capsicum, green beans, red curry paste, lots of garlic, chilli and basil) I love having this when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold - the spicyness helps me sweat it all out, and it tastes great!
4. braised lamb shanks with polenta and green beans. Time consuming but worth it - the meat just falls off the bone.
That's just the savouries, don't get me started on the sweet stuff!

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Good listener
2. Good sense of humour
3. Supportive
4. Optimistic

Four places I have been:
1. Japan
2. Italy
3. Turkey
4. New Zealand

Four things in my bedroom:
1. Queen-size bed that dog and cat also like to sleep on - it can get a bit squashy!
2. Chair that cat sleeps on when he's not on the bed
3. Latest 'Readings' brochure to help me decide what I want to read next.
4. Clothes horse piled up with clothes in various states of cleanliness

Four dirty words I like to use:
1. Sh*t
2. P*ss off
3. Damn
4. Bugger

2 comments:

Dianna Broeren said...

Oh so when are you inviting me to dinner : ) I love the sound of your cooking!

Have a great day.
Di

Em said...

Charlotte the chief :)
I am going to try the chicken recipe sounds yummy and a nice change from plain chicken :)
Em:)