Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Bodybuilding Poem

When you break it down
Bodybuilding is an individual sport

You may have advisors and trainers,
But the bottom line is this:

At the end of the day, you will reap what you sow.

As you prepare to head into the gym~
into the kitchen~
or lie down to sleep,

You are the ultimate controller of your efforts and goals.

No one can make you train harder
No one can make you block the pain
No one can make you eat clean
No one can make you sleep a little longer

You are the manager of your free will.
How you do stack up?

3 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Charlotte,
Sounds like you are doing really well with your post comp plan. I wish I was as good as you only putting on 2 kg a month after comp. Well done and keep up the great work. Nic

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Nic, I put on 2kg in a week after my first show, so am gradually getting better! The trick for me will be to see if I can hit my goal off-season weight and then keep it there while trying to put on muscle. Cheers, C

Claudine said...

Charlotte! Now its my turn to refer to your "What to bring" list :) I love it!

Thanks a million! xxx