Tuesday, November 6, 2007

48 Weeks to Go, LOL

Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. (Henry Ford)

It's been a month now since my show. I trained for about two weeks afterwards, but then decided my body needed a bit of a break. I've done that after every show - kept on going hard then trickled off. Next year I am going to plan a holiday after my show so I have to rest whether I like it or not. Today was my first workout after my break - upper body and a bit of cardio. It's full steam ahead from here!

Goals for this week:
Tue Upper Body + cardio done
Wed Lower Body + cardio done
Thu walk dog & do yoga; plan meals for the following week done
Fri Upper Body + cardio done
Sat Lower Body + cardio; food shopping done; done
Sun walk dog & do yoga; walk yes, yoga no. Aim is to do 1 yoga session a week so it was a bonus if I got this one in.
Mon prepare lunches for the week done

Have one planned treat Maybe another cheese pizza at Amello? The one I had there when Lia, Rae, Combat Girl and I went out for lunch was the best! Plus they do gluten-free meals, so Rob can eat there too. Still haven't had my Snickers dessert at Circa either, but both places are in St Kilda, so will probably be one or the other, depending on if I feel like having savoury or sweet. Didn't feel like going out on Sunday so made a cheese pizza on a gluten-free base, plus had a Snickers bar and a couple of glasses of wine.

Every day I must also:
Journal my eating yes
Have only one coffee with Equal no, two on Tues
Go to technical failure in the gym yes
Get at least 8 hours sleep no, stayed up late working on Tues & Thurs, and Oscar got me up early on Sunday so I decided to stay up and do some work

Don't spend too much time focusing on what not to eat, rather, focus on including loads of great foods in your everyday diet. By eating enough antioxidant-rich fruits and vegies and grains, legumes and pulses full of fibre your body will soon crave better, more wholesome foods and hopefully ward off disease naturally (Amy Pongrass)

6 comments:

Claudine said...

Hey Cuteness,
The best part of life, is having goals... and achieve them! hehe!

After this comp, if everything goes well, I'm planning to do another one in April.

I'm addicted!!!! :)

Sue Heintze said...

Hi Charlotte, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have now been reading yours for the last half hour and have bookmarked for later :) I would love those quinoa recipes you mentioned, thank you! Please email me, you will find my email address on my website.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You haven't blogged since Tuesday Charlotte, just checking to see what you're up to. :o)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Lia, thanks for checking in on me! I've had a really busy week with work this week and expect it to be the same next week. Should ease up a bit the following week, thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

This time of year is what I call silly season and I don't think it's going to get any quieter. LOL!! Glad that everything's okay though Charlotte. :o)

RaeC said...

Ooooh... can I come too??? The first cheese pizza I have ever tasted, but I think I will wait to come back to Melbourne and go to Amello again... don't want to get too used to those damn cheese pizzas... they are dangerous LOL!! xxx