Monday, November 5, 2007

Good Luck Claudine!




While all the Australian shows have finished, Claudine, our French-Canadian friend from Montreal, is still counting down to hers - she's competing in her first show this weekend at the Coupe ProGym - Espoir Québec.

Here's a sneak peak at her suit



(Claudine's blog is in French, so if you want to read it in English, paste divapoussine2.blogspot.com into the Google search engine, then when Miss Fit comes up as the result, click on 'Translate this page'; when the blog loads, scroll down to read the text in English.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't speak french so how can we read her blog Charlotte, any ideas? :o)

Charlotte Orr said...

Found out how to read it in English! Will update post with details.

Tara said...

Charlotte, you are a total legend!!! I have been wanting to understand her blog for a while now. My french is not this advanced. thanks heaps :o)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Tara! Glad I could help :-)

RaeC said...

Cool!! Thanks so much for that Charlotte... you little technolegend!! xxx

Claudine said...

Hey Ladies!!!! :)

Charlotte!!! I am blushing right now... I must be the same color as my suit! Thank you so much for this post :)

I will have to write my posts in french and in english for you all, my friends!

Thanks for your support! xxxxx

Magda said...

Thanks Charlotte for your comment on my last post. Yes its been a bit of a rollercoaster lately but I hope things even out a bit from here on.

Cheers

Magda