Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Challenge

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about doing some sort of event next year. Vague thoughts of a marathon or half marathon have entered my head. Today Rob and I were at a friend's place and he was talking about doing a 20km obstacle course next year. He showed us the website and I started getting interested. It's on Sat 31st March and Sun 1st April, so I've got time to see how my body copes with the training.

Will start on Monday and report back!

4 comments:

Kek said...

Goals are good - and a change is a good thing too. :o)

Looks interesting. 20km? Wow.

Anonymous said...

VERY exciting!!! I think running is probably one of the most natural exercises us humans can cope with. we've been doing for thousands/millions of years, just one foot in front of the other !!! (says me that doesn't enjoy running but it's on my radar once bubby pops out!!)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Kek, it sounded appealing because it was different and challenging. Cheers, C

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Fern, yes it is exciting! I don't enjoy running much when I first start doing it, but as I get fitter I enjoy it more. Cheers, C