Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Walkathon

Lots of (unplanned) walking today. This morning's walk with TJ took twice as long as expected (an hour instead of 30 mins) as he met one of his 'friends' and we walked with her for a bit, then after we separated, he went racing back to find her. Then this afternoon, after a great upper body workout at the gym, I went to the supermarket to grab a couple of things for dinner. Filled up my basket, got to the checkout and realized I'd left my wallet at home. So had to walk home and get my wallet (15 mins), walk back to the supermarket (15 mins), then walk home again (15 mins). My postworkout meal barely touched the sides. Tomorrow is a day off the gym, but I will be doing a recovery activity - am booked in for a myotherapy treatment with Rob at 4pm.

No comments: