Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Awards

I'm honoured that the inspiring Steph nominated me to carry this post on.

Part 1 of the deal is I get to divulge 7 random facts about me:
1. I had an audition for Masterchef but didn't make it onto TV.
2. I drank so much coffee while we were on holiday that the thought of it makes me feel sick. I haven't had any since the 9th of December.
3. I'm not into shoes. I only own five pairs: 1 pair heels, 1 pair flats, 1 pair boots, 1 pair runners, 1 pair jandals. Oh, and my slippers and comp heels.
4. My favourite vegetable is asparagus
5. My favourite fruit is cherries
6. My favourite form of cardio is walking
7. My husband and I got married on our 10th anniversary. We've been together 15.5 years now.

Part 2 - I will nominate 7 more beautiful bloggers:
I nominate:
Becca
Kek
Lia
Magda
Tara
Nicole
Rae

No comments: