Thursday, February 7, 2008

Power of Positive Thinking

Today was a better day at the gym. Trained upper body and did some Tabata intervals on the bike. Thought of some affirmations when I got out of bed this morning and when I was struggling with some of my reps I repeated the affirmations to myself and that seemed to help. Convinced myself to finish my whole workout today. Missing a few exercises at the start of the week didn't seem to do me too much harm though as I was up on everything today. Am feeling a bit hungry this evening, and a little tired (took me a while to get to sleep last night after playing around on the computer), so will be off to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you header.

Great to hear that you had a good workout today and things were going really well. Im curious though, what are tabata intervals?

Hope you have a great friday

Cat