Monday, February 4, 2008

Hot!

I usually train in the mornings while it's relatively cool. Today I decided to wait until later in the day so I could train with my husband. We enjoy training together and I like having him around to give me a spot and provide that extra bit of motivation. It was a hot and sticky day today and although I was keen to train, and tried my best once I got in there, I didn't feel like I was making any improvements on the week before. After getting through chest and back, the thought of doing shoulders, arms and then cardio on the crosstrainer did not appeal at all. We decided to cut our workout short and take our dog for a walk around the lake near our house instead.

On a brigher note, I'm getting more regular long sleeps and I'm not feeling tired anymore. I've figured out my body clock is working (I wake up naturally after about 8.5 hours sleep), it's just set itself to some weird hours at the moment, so my aim is to gradually start going to bed earlier so I can start getting up earlier again.

1 comment:

Em said...

Good on you darl :)
Nothing like hot weather cramping your training style!
I hope your next workout is cooler :)
Em:)