Saturday, January 5, 2008

Almost Back to Normal

Although I ate pretty clean from Boxing Day onwards during Christmas week, I did end up eating more carbs than usual that week, so this week I've been eating less carbs to compensate. My food inspiration came from this T-nation article. I'm not doing the diet, but as soon as I saw the 'burning phase' section I thought 'yum' about almost every meal (I love cheese, cherries, salmon and asparagus), so tried to incorporate them into this week's eating.

Today I can start to see my abs again - yay! Although I've been a little hungry in the evenings it was worth it as I'm feeling much better about myself now. But it's definitely made me more commited to staying lean (and not getting too greedy) while trying to build muscle.

On a different note, I would like to say 'welcome' to Emma, who is moving to Australia at the end of this month and has just started a figure competition blog.

5 comments:

Welshie said...

Thanks Charlotte! I have already been in contact with a quite a few girls, what a great way to keep in touch!

And yay for you to see abs again lol : )

Melanie said...

Congrats on the abs!

Hope you have a great week

Raechelle said...

Isn't that just an awesome feeling...to see your abs again?! Definitely helps to keep a person on track for sure-there is no motivation like your own success really!
Congrads! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Em said...

Fantastic to hear your back on track hun :)
Hope your having a great day :)
Em:)

Magda said...

Hi Charlotte,

good luck with the new eating plan. It sounds like its going well. (OH to have abs at this time of year ... I'm dreaming!!).

Cheers

Magda