Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cold!

It's supposed to be the end of spring but it's freezing cold and wet this morning. I've just got back from taking my dog from a walk and I wore trackpants, a thermal top, fleecy, hooded sweatshirt, scarf and a raincoat. We walked for 45 minutes and while I wasn't cold, I didn't feel hot either. Could have done with some gloves. Rob is going to be working outside all day today at the Corporate Games and I reckon he is going to be like an icicle when he gets home. Then a couple of his friends are coming over to watch the league final. I was trying to think of what to make for dinner that would be warm and easy to cook, and then I remembered a recipe for Easy Thai Chicken in a slow cooker that I saw on Figure Athlete a couple of weeks ago. It looks like it could be a bit on the bland side, so will probably add some chilli, garlic and coriander to it. Will brave the cold and wet again shortly for a walk down to the butcher. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Shaboom said...

Hey Charlotte,

Can't believe its cold down there - it is soooo freakin hot in Brissy!!!! Thanks for popping into my blog and saying hello...

Shannon :)

Becca said...

I think it's funny that it's the end of spring for you all. It's the beginning of winter in the US, and we just had our first few snows! :)