Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Planning Ahead

Rob and I have been doing a bit of talking about my training the last couple of days. I am going to be keeping it pretty basic, training three to four times a week, sticking to mostly compound exercises. We will try and train together as much as our schedules allow. Because I like to know where I'm going, I have periodised my training, breaking it into four-week blocks for the next 12 months or so. I'm planning to do skinfolds, measurements, photos and a little strength test at the start of each four-week block, so I can track my progress. Hopefully I will be able to increase my calories every couple of weeks as my lean mass increases. Looking forward to kicking off at the start of November.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Charlotte,
I am just catching up with everyone's blogs. Your photos look fantastic and you look like you really enjoyed yourself.Good on you too for deciding to do your own nutrition. I think you have more than enough knowledge to know exactly what is best for you. Nic

Kek said...

Ooh, new goals...I love goals. :o)

Be sure to post some more of your recipes, Charlotte. I can never have too many recipes. :p