Saturday, October 11, 2008

Changes

I spoke to Michael Buna, head Victorian INBA judge, at posing practice the weekend before my show. He said I have nice symmetry, I just need to work on adding more size. He has seen my husband and said I should be eating what he's eating as it's obviously working for him. I laughed, as I do his nutrition and cook his food.


So I am going to try and do my own nutrition from now on.

I am also enlisting my husband's help in the gym. He has been doing weights for 20 years and we have trained together off and on for 14 years. He knows how hard to push me in the gym, and his background as a personal trainer and myotherapist means he knows what my structural weaknesses are and how to address them. He also has great shoulder development, which is something I aspire to. He believes that my body type requires short intense workouts with compound exercises, plenty of rest before training the same bodypart again, and no more than two days of training in a row. I agree with him. Watch this space...

No comments: