Thursday, October 23, 2008

Forward planning

Since comp I've been busy with work so cardio has been fairly nonexistant. But have been consistent with training - lots of compound exercises in the 6-8 rep range, and my appetite has been pretty 'healthy'. Have still been eating mostly what and when I want, mostly clean stuff during the week and a few treats in the weekends. Haven't weighed much (food or myself) in the last couple of weeks.

My parents are arriving at the end of the week and we are going away for a few days.

Am looking forward to seeing them, relaxing, and visiting a sheeps cheese factory and maybe a winery while we are away.

After we get back I am looking forward to getting back into my morning walks with the dog. Training intensity will be a bit lower as I will be focusing on some corrective exercises for structural imbalances for a couple of weeks, so will start to keep a closer eye on food intake/weight then.

No comments: