Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Leg Circuit 1

Since I can't grasp anything with my right hand at the moment, training has become a little tricky. I thought that I could probably manage machine and bodyweight leg exercises and cardio, so Liz suggested that I make up a leg circuit. Here's what I did tonight:

Leg Circuit 1
(10-15 reps per exercise)
Ski Jumps
Machine Leg Press
Bulgarian Split Squat
Step Box Jump
Leg Extension
Pilates 'clam'
Pulsing Squat
Lying Leg Curl
Ian King Single Leg Deadlift (back foot on bench)
Pilates side lying double leg lifts
Machine Squat
Raised Squat (one foot on step, other foot on floor)
Rest briefly then repeat for a total of three times through.
Follow with 20 minutes incline treadmill walk

2 comments:

Kek said...

That should do the trick. Can you walk today? ;p)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Kek :-)
I had trouble walking up the stairs after doing the circuits but I think doing some treadmill walking afterwards helped get the blood flowing again so am not feeling too bad this morning, though I'm often worse the second day. We shall see...