Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Journey

In the end it boils down to this. You are either a Wagon Rider or Pedestrian.

A Wagon Rider can fall off, they may let it pass by them on the street, they may get scared of the ride and the journey over and over again, but they care. They spend more time on the wagon than walking. They will get to their destination faster.

The Pedestrian just keeps walking and aren’t ready to make any changes. They don’t care and it doesn’t matter to them right now. This may have been you, it may be your now. It can be a lonely and a selfish life being the pedestrian but the choice, as always…

is yours.

Leigh Peele

4 comments:

Em said...

Fantastic post hun, really hit me.
Hope your having a great week:)
Em:)

ss2306 said...

I really loved this Charlotte!

Thanks

Luv Shelley

Daniela Anicic said...

Hey Nice blog! I enjoyed this post and some others who have on their.

I wish you all the best in your journey to build a leaner and meaner physique - I suppose that's what we are all after ;)

Keep in touch!
Danni

Kek said...

Ha! Wagon rider? I'm DRIVING that sucker!

:o)