Friday, September 28, 2007

1 week!

This past week has been a blur of cardio and training, with some protein and veges thrown in. I've slept so heavily, and have been lucky enough to have a couple of sleep-ins, but still have moments where I struggle energywise. And I feel a bit like an old lady at the moment - I go to do something, then forget what it was.

Weight: 52.5kg. I suddenly felt 'skinnier' during the week and it turns out I've lost nearly 1.5kg since last weekend. For my last show I cut my carbs back hard about 4 weeks out and lost weight very quickly. This year I've waited a bit longer, done a bit of extra cardio and I feel a lot better for it. I've only been irritable for a week instead of four, lol.

Food: Am loving my broccoli at the moment. And am actually enjoying chicken and kangaroo. And I don't mind having egg whites for breakfast. Boiled lots of eggs this morning and made toy soldiers for Rob. He loved them. I'm not liking fish so much, and I'm sure I'll be having plenty of it over the next week. Will have to cover it with balsamic vinegar.

Just had our shopping delivered and we got a complimentary bar of Belgian chocolate, lol. Have put it away with the bar of Swiss chocolate Vanessa brought me back from her trip to Geneva. I'm sure I'll be dreaming of it once all my fat and carbs go early next week.

Water: Am getting it all in, just. Am sure I am going to feel like I'm drowning at the start of next week.

Training: Only a couple more sessions to go. Will use my spare time for much-needed posing and routine practice as I haven't done nearly as much as I'd like.

Cardio: Intensity and duration will be decreasing after this weekend, thank goodness. I won't know what to do with all my spare time. Ah, yes... practice posing and routine.

Things to do this week:
1 Posing and routine practice
2 Practice applying make-up
3 Make appointments for waxing and nails
4 Pick up lollies, salted almonds, jandals
5 Start packing bag
6 Sew bikini strings to length

5 comments:

Nic said...

Hi Charlotte,
Good luck for the rest of the week. Sounds like everythings been moving well this past week and you are coming in well. Keep it up, Nic

Claudine said...

Oh my Goodness!!! You must be so excited! I know I am for you! :) I hope you have time to come back to write a few words before the BIG DAY!!!! xxxx

Tara said...

Hiya Charlotte, You have it all under control!! Good luck with the final week. I hope it all goes to plan for you. Make sure you keep posting though. I am really keen to see how other girls handle it all.

Tara :o)

RaeC said...

This is SO the exciting part!! Sounds like everything is going smoothly for you. With only a week to go you can get through anything because the day has almost arrived!! Keep up the awesome work hon!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte,

All the best for your comp! I'm sure you will do well and enjoy yourself. It's so great to hear someone else say 'jandal's'!!

Jill