Thursday, August 2, 2007

9.5 weeks to go

Weight: not measured - scales need new batteries. Don't think it's changed much since last week though.


Food: have changed my diet as of today. Still keeping my dairy and fruit in but am now having six small meals per day, on a rotating carbohydrate plan. Protein and fat amounts are the same each day, but a low day has one carb meal (after training), a medium day has two, and a high day has three. This method works well for me so I'm hoping for a few changes over the next week or two.


Training: I'll be starting a new programme next week so am looking forward to that. I'm enjoying training first thing in the morning. I usually get up at six, have a smoothie with protein powder, water and fruit, then walk to the gym, do my weights and cardio, walk home for a quick breakfast with my husband and then walk him to the train station. After that my body gets to rest for most of the day while I'm working.

Cardio: Still keeping it at 4 30min sessions per week - am trying to let the diet do the work for me.

To do this week: Order bikini

No comments: