Wednesday, July 25, 2007

10.5 weeks to go


Weight: 58kg

Food: Five meals per day, currently on a rotating calorie-based plan. Eg, low day (low protein, carbs and fat), medium day (med protein, carbs and fat), high day (high protein, carbs and fat), then repeat.

Drink: 4L of water per day. I really struggle with this. If you see me, remind me to drink some water! No alcohol.

Supplements: Dymatize Elite protein powder and Berocca Performance effervescent tablets.

Training: 5 weight workouts per week, split into Chest, Quads, Shoulders & Arms, Hamstrings & Abs, Back. I usually train Monday to Friday, currently in the mornings.

Cardio: 4 30min sessions per week, usually following weights workouts.

To do this week: Order bikini




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Charlotte. I hope you don't mind I left you a little something on my blog. ;o)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Lia, my first visitor. Yay!

Anonymous said...

The first of many, you'll see. ;o)

Splice said...

Hi charlotte!
Welcome to blogland :-)
I wish you a the best with your comp prep and look forward to watching you progress.
Deb

RaeC said...

Hi Charlotte, welcome to blogland and it's nice to "meet" you... hopefully it will be in person one day soon backstage at a comp!! :o)

Good luck with your comp prep... I look forward to following your progress and being in your cheering section xxx

bev said...

Hi Charlotte,
Welcome to blogland.Goodluck with your comp prep,looking forward to following your progress.I am competing in 10 and a half weeks too.
Bev

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Deb, Rae and Bev! I'm looking forward to following your progress as well!