Friday, May 1, 2009

Topsy Turvy

Rob's dad took a turn for the worse yesterday morning, so Rob is flying back to NZ over the weekend. I have been meaning to renew my passport for a while now, and it looks as if I may have to put in an urgent request just in case I have to fly back next week.

Otherwise, things are going well. I'm enjoying work, getting a decent amount of sleep (although not getting to bed until the wee hours) and have managed to do a little bit of exercise each day this week (the most I've done for a couple of months!).
Mon walk TJ around block for warmup, then circuits at home
Tue walk TJ to park
Wed walk TJ around block for warmup, then circuits at home
Thu walk TJ to park
Fri walk TJ around block for warmup, then circuits at home

Will probably do some walking over the weekend too.

Am enjoying staying off the computer over the weekend, so will catch you on Monday.

No comments: