Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hungry!

I've really enjoyed walking TJ first thing in the morning the last couple of days - we avoid all the big dogs that go a bit later AND I get to hear the birds chirping as the sun comes up. I just start to get hungry as I get home, and I have my breakfast a few minutes later. But I've wanted my subsequent meals earlier than usual the last couple of days. I forgot how 'fasted' walking kicks my metabolism up a gear. I'm not deliberately walking before breakfast as a weight-loss mechanism though - just doing it cause I enjoy going then.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am the same with Petey but I deliberately wait to eat as a fat-buring fasted cardio walk. LOL!! It's all I can do to get out the door without chowing down first.
Yes, also love the sun coming up and birds chirping...I have always loved the solitude of the early AM.