Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Licorice Tea

For Michelle:



Licorice is one of those things that people either love or hate. I love it, and when I get a craving for something sweet, licorice tea will often do the trick for me.

In addition to tasting good, licorice tea has the following benefits:
Cleanses the colon; promotes adrenal function; decreases spasms; recommended to treat hypoglycemia, bronchitis, colitis, diverticulosis, gastritis, stress, colds, nausea and inflammation. Health Benefits of Tea

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that, Charlotte. I'll keep an eye out for it, hopefully they'll stock it up here in the sticks.

Ali said...

I love this tea. I haven't had it for a while. hope your going along wonderfully

Ali xxx

RaeC said...

I'm not a huge fan of licorice, but I do like the benefits listed from this one... might have to at least give it a try I think!! xxx