Saturday, December 29, 2007

Training update

My last eight weeks of training have been great. Have been focusing on developing my glutes and hamstrings, and getting some more thickness through my upper body. My programs have included some new exercises, and some that I haven't done for a while, all at a fairly low rep range. It all seems to be working as my clothes are getting tighter around my thighs and under my arms. My strength is increasing too, with some PBs in the last week. The next two weeks will be higher reps, then on to something new.

7 comments:

Raechelle said...

Good luck with your continued progress!

Tara said...

Hiya Charlotte :o)

Glad to hear that your training is going well. I am another one who has put on some weight over the xmas week. And as much as i know it is just water retention, it still plays with my mind. Just have to be really good now to get rid of it. Am so looking forward to what 2008 holds for us figure girls!!

Tara xxx

LizN said...

Awesome going Charlotte. Have a wonderful 2008~
Hugs
Liz;)

Unknown said...

Great to hear your training is going so well.

I hope you have a great New Year!

Cheers

Michelle

Em said...

Good on you hun a successful end of the year :)
Happy new year hun :)
Em:)

Ursula Beck said...

Hi Charlotte,
Happy New Year. I hope 2008 is a great year for you and all your dreams come true.
I sent Lindy an e-mail but did not get a reply, oh well I'll see how I go on my own again this prep xx

Sue Heintze said...

Your training sounds like it's going well Charlotte - here's to a fantastic 2008!

Sue