Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My DVD has arrived!

Just sat down and watched my part of the show. I was initially nervous about watching it but am actually really happy with it. Even though I placed fourth out of five, I was in the first call out with the girl who placed first, and the next call out was the other three girls. The two judges I spoke to afterwards for feedback both said they had me placed higher than fourth, so I think it must have been close. I know I needed to come in a little bit leaner but it's hard for me to lean out anymore than I did and not take muscle. So the aim is to gain a bit more muscle in the off season to back up the dieting. I've been back in the gym since Monday, just doing light workouts or cardio, and am really enjoying it. I'm excited about what the next 12 months will bring.

4 comments:

Magda said...

Hi Charlotte,

you, too, sound like you're doing well after the comp.

That "leanness" is a tricky one. I've seen some (winning) competitors that were just SO skinny they looked wierd so in my opinion its not the be all and end all. But we have to provide what the judges want, I guess, so we'll keep striving for it (or maybe that should read "starving for it" LOL.)

Cheers Magda

Splice said...

Hi Charotte,
isn't it great to be able to watch the show on dvd, can you imagine how much it helps for the next season? You just learn so much about youself.

I'm glad your happy with everthing because that's the most important part of the entire thing, it's about you.

Take care,
Deb

Ali said...

Hi Charlotte, I love your attitude, good on you!! It is great that you take from your experience and learn form it and plan to implement adjustments straight away. Have a wonderful weekend,

Alixxx

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks everyone! Slept really well last night and am feeling almost back to normal, whatever that is, lol.