Monday, October 1, 2007

Hell week begins...

Thanks to those who posted comments in reply to my message yesterday. Work helped to keep my mind off things last night and I'm feeling better today. I'm doing a stricter depletion this year so hopefully I will look sharp at the end of the week. I'm not having too much trouble with the water so far. Think the salt is helping with that.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to have my waxing done. Not really looking forward to that. Haven't kept up with it so I've only got myself to blame. Am leaving my nails until Friday as knowing my luck I'll probably break something if I have them done any earlier.

Things left to do:
1 Practice posing and routine
2 Practice applying make-up
3 Start packing bag
4 Sew bikini strings to length

5 comments:

Tara said...

Ouch Charlotte!! good luck with the waxing. I was going to be all waxed up for the show but it hurt so much last time, I ain't going there again!! Have a wonderful day :o)

Magda said...

Hi Charlotte,

hang in there. Your prep is very different to mine and it sounds REALLY tough. Just a few more steps til cross the finish line.

I'm cheering for you

Magda

Splice said...

Hey Charlotte.

My nutrition is being done by a guy I meet at my gym, he has taken it on for this prep. His name is Michael and has 30 year experience.
He works at a different gym but trains at mine, so I see him twice a week, he keeps a close eye on me.
I have complete trust in him now, now that I can see the result, i was questioning everything before because it is so different to my previous preps.

I have a wax appiontment next week, hope yours isn't to painful.

I will be keeping an eye on your blog now daily!

Deb

LizN said...

Hi Charlotte,

I'm another INBA Figure Gal who is off season this year - I've been following your progress through Lia's blog (she is a mate of mine). Welcome to this side of the ditch!

I also prep Figure girls and my approach to nutrition is different to say the least. No depletion or weird tuna benders for my girls :)

Cheers
Liz N

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Tara, Magda, Deb and Liz. Thanks for your comments. Cheers, Charlotte