Monday, March 24, 2008

Comp Count UP!

Yes I know most people count down to a competition, but I need to count UP. I have worked out that if I want to do the INBA Vics on October 4, my '12 weeks out' date would be the weekend of the All Female show (July 12). So that means I have just under 16 weeks to - as Liz put it - 'pack on as much muscle as you can and eat as many calories as you can get away with'.

So here are some guidelines I have set myself:
  • Keep it clean (lean protein, veges, good fats), but eat every meal until I am full ('pleasantly satisfied').
  • If I am hungry less than two hours after eating a meal, it wasn't big enough - I need to increase my portion size.
  • Eat when hungry!

So, onwards and upwards!

3 comments:

Magda said...

Sounds like a great plan Charlotte. Enjoy!!

Cheers

Magda

Em said...

Great plan hun :)
Good uck with it all :)
Em:)

Lisa said...

YES, YES!! Build that muscle and eat up!

Lisa